Who is the richest man in WWE? The answer is John Cena! This professional wrestler has amassed an incredible fortune of over $55 million from his numerous successful career moves and investments. Learn more about John Cena’s amazing success story, his extremely lavish lifestyle, and more!
Who is John Cena?
John Cena is an American professional wrestler, actor, and television personality born in West Newbury, Massachusetts. He has gone on to become one of the most successful wrestlers in WWE history as a 16-time World Heavyweight Champion. With numerous hit singles and albums to his name, and wearing couture suits while doing charity work, Cena is an inspiration for success worldwide. John Cena is also available on Twitter, Instagram, and WWE.
How Much Has John Cena Earned in his Career?
It is difficult to determine the exact amount of money that John Cena has earned in his career as a professional wrestler and actor, as information on his exact earnings is not publicly available. However, it is widely reported that Cena is one of the highest-paid wrestlers in the industry and has had a successful career in both wrestling and acting. It is estimated that Cena’s net worth is around $60 million.
John Cena has carved out a lucrative career in wrestling, music, films, and television shows. He is reported to have earned over $10 million for his work in the WWE alone. According to Forbes, Cena earned approximately $8 million from films and endorsements outside of wrestling in 2020. Additionally, he has also made millions from merchandise and endorsements from major brands like Fruity Pebbles cereal.
John Cena’s Lifestyle: Homes and Cars
John Cena has earned an impressive fortune thanks to his successful wrestling career and other endeavors. He isolates a lavish lifestyle, with a reported net worth of $55 million in 2020. He owns property across the United States and also has houses in China and Thailand. Cena’s car collection includes several Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Cadillacs, Corvettes, and more expensive luxury vehicles. He also enjoys indulging in golf, and cars, learning about science, music, fashion designing, and exploring different cultures around the world.
Richest Wrestler John Cena Interesting Facts
- Richest Wrestler John Cena is a professional wrestler, actor, and television host.
- Cena began his wrestling career in 1999 and signed with WWE in 2000.
- He has won multiple WWE championships, including the WWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship.
- Cena is considered one of the biggest stars in WWE history and has been the face of the company for many years.
- Cena has also appeared in a number of films, including “The Marine,” “12 Rounds,” and the “Transformers” series.
- Cena has also hosted and appeared as a guest on several television shows, including “Saturday Night Live” and “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
- Cena is also known for his philanthropy, particularly his work with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, which grants wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions. He holds the record for most wishes granted by a single individual, over 600 wishes.
- Cena also has a strong presence on social media and is known for his catchphrase “You Can’t See Me.”
- Cena has also released a rap album and is a licensed pilot.
Other Sources of Income for 5th Richest WWE Wrestler Cena
In addition to wrestling and his other professional endorsements, John Cena is also an accomplished entrepreneur. He has his own clothing line called “My Time Is Now” as well as a range of nutrition supplements under the name of “Tapout”. He also spends a lot of time diversifying his portfolios through investing and real estate. Cena was recently listed as one of the ten highest-paid celebrities for 2020 due to all these sources of income.
John Cena Top Fight with Wrestlers
- John Cena vs. JBL (WrestleMania 21) – Cena defeated JBL to win his first WWE Championship. This was a highly-anticipated match that took place at WrestleMania 21 and marked Cena’s first time winning the top title in WWE. JBL, who was the champion at the time, put up a tough fight, but Cena was able to overcome him and win the match with his signature move, the FU (later known as the Attitude Adjustment).
- John Cena vs. CM Punk (Money in the Bank 2011) – Cena retained his WWE Championship in a highly-acclaimed match. This match was widely considered to be one of the best matches of 2011 and featured a hard-hitting, back-and-forth battle between Cena and Punk. Cena ultimately retained his title after hitting Punk with the Attitude Adjustment.
- WWE Wrestler Cena vs. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson (WrestleMania 29) – Cena defeated The Rock to win his second WWE Championship. This match was a highly-anticipated rematch of the previous year’s WrestleMania main event, in which The Rock defeated Cena. The match was filled with high-flying action and dramatic moments, and Cena ultimately emerged victorious after hitting The Rock with the Attitude Adjustment.
- John Cena vs. Randy Orton (Tables, Ladders, and Chairs 2013) – Cena retained his WWE World Heavyweight Championship in a TLC match. This match was a brutal, hard-hitting affair that featured the use of tables, ladders, and chairs as weapons. Cena and Orton went back and forth for the majority of the match, but Cena ultimately retained his title after hitting Orton with the Attitude Adjustment off of a ladder.
- WWE Wrestler Cena vs. AJ Styles (SummerSlam 2016) – Cena defeated Styles in a highly-praised match, which was Styles’ debut match in WWE. This match was a showcase of Styles’ incredible in-ring skills, as well as Cena’s ability to adapt to different styles of wrestling. The match was filled with high-flying moves and near-falls, and Cena ultimately emerged victorious after hitting Styles with the Attitude Adjustment.
- John Cena vs. Kevin Owens (Elimination Chamber 2015) – Cena retained his United States Championship in a hard-hitting match. This match featured Owens and Cena going back and forth with a variety of strikes, submissions, and high-flying maneuvers. Cena ultimately retained his title after hitting Owens with the Attitude Adjustment.
- John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar (Extreme Rules 2012) – Cena defeated Lesnar in a Extreme Rules match to retain his WWE Championship. This match was a brutal and physical battle between two of WWE’s top stars. Lesnar dominated much of the match, but Cena was able to hit Lesnar with an Attitude Adjustment and pin him for the victory.
- WWE Wrestler Cena vs. The Miz (Raw, November 21, 2011) – Cena defeated The Miz in a main event match on Raw. This match was a highly-entertaining and hard-hitting match that featured both wrestlers hitting each other with a variety of moves. Cena ultimately emerged victorious after hitting The Miz with an Attitude Adjustment.
- John Cena vs. Edge (Unforgiven 2006) – Cena defeated Edge to retain his WWE Championship in a TLC match. This match was a highly-entertaining and high-flying affair that featured both wrestlers using tables, ladders, and chairs as weapons. Cena ultimately retained his title after hitting Edge with an Attitude Adjustment off of a ladder.
- WWE Wrestler Cena vs. Seth Rollins (Money in the Bank 2014) – Cena defeated Rollins to retain his WWE World Heavyweight Championship in a match that was praised for its high-flying action and intense pacing. This match was a showcase of both wrestlers’ in-ring abilities and featured a variety of high-flying maneuvers, submission holds, and strikes.
Rollins, who was a part of the Shield at the time, was one of the most promising wrestlers in the company and this match was considered a big opportunity for him to prove himself. Cena ultimately emerged victorious after hitting Rollins with the Attitude Adjustment. This match was considered to be one of the best matches of the year and a great display of the in-ring abilities of Seth Rollins.
How tall is WWE Wrestler Cena?
Cena is 6 feet 1 inch (185 cm) tall.
What is WWE Wrestler Cena’s real name?
John Cena’s real name is WWE Wrestler Felix Anthony Cena Jr.
Is John Cena married?
Cena was previously married to Elizabeth Huberdeau from 2009 to 2012, but he is currently not married.
What is Cena’s theme song?
John Cena’s theme song is called “The Time is Now”
How much is WWE Wrestler Cena’s net worth?
Cena’s net worth is estimated to be around $60 million.
What is Cena’s finisher move?
John Cena’s finisher move is called the Attitude Adjustment (formerly known as the FU)
What movies has Cena been in?
Cena has appeared in movies such as Daddy’s Home, Daddy’s Home 2, Blockers, and The Marine.
Who is Cena’s brother?
John Cena has a younger brother named Dan.
How many championships has John Cena won?
Cena has won 24 championships in his career, including 16 WWE World Heavyweight Championships.
What are John Cena’s hobbies?
John Cena is interested in bodybuilding, fitness, and nutrition and also he is a philanthropist and works with Make-A-Wish Foundation and other charitable organizations. Also, he is a big supporter of the military and veterans and he is actively involved in several military-related charities.